Thursday, December 9, 2010

Toilet Seat Minnesota

Hi Everyone. It is Puneet from the Freezer State of Minnesota. Since we are in between snowstorms getting ready for the next blizzard coming this weekend. I thought I would post the Minnesota Toilet Seat.



First off Congratulations Arizona, Great Toilet Seat!!!


For the Minnesota toilet seat I decided to take my favorite hobby sketching and draw one of my favorite places the Sculpture Gardens. The Spoon Bridge Cherry is the most notable sculpture. The artist Claes Oldenburg is best known for his ingenious oversized renditions of ordinary objects. The Sculpture Gardens is an oasis in the middle of the concrete jungle of Minneapolis.


Got to run need to check if I have enough gas for the snow blower and enough Charmin for my daughter to play with while I clean the driveway this weekend. All the best to everyone.

2 comments: