Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Florida Charmin Go Nation Representative - Cristy S.

Hello everybody, Cristy S. here just checking in, getting a little more comfortable with blogging.

I am so grateful and excited to be the Florida Charmin Go Nation Representative!!

I was doing some research and it turns out that the Charmin brand is a branch in the family tree of a bunch of other products that I love!

I remember when I was a kid, I heard that it was guaranteed that every bar of Ivory soap floats in the bathtub, and if it didn't you would win something. So I remember I would always test every bar just to see if I was a winner! :)

Also when I was a kid, I remember learning how to make a duck face using 2 Pringles chips.
What a fun way to enjoy a delicious treat!

If you look at my photo here on my profile, you might recognize the Covergirl Aquasmooth foundation and Cheekers blush, which I have been wearing daily for the last couple of years.
The blush is a perfect match (I also use it for my upper layer of eyeshadow) and the foundation keeps my complexion looking fabulous.

I can literally go on and on for hours about all of the products I use which are brothers, sisters, and cousins of Charmin!
It wasn't until I did a little bit of research... I saw the list.. and I was like "Hey, I use that.. and that.. and that.. and that.. and that!" LOL It was pretty awesome.

But, I figured I would just mention a couple of funny tidbits, rather than listing EVERYTHING :)

Needless to say, I'm really happy to be welcomed into a family that I have grown up with, known, and loved for my entire life! Thank you!! :)

I hope to fulfill my responsibility as a Go Nation Representative in the best way possible, and to make Florida, Charmin, and everybody involved proud of my sincere efforts.

Cristy S.
Florida
Charmin Go Nation Representative

No comments:

Post a Comment