Friday, December 3, 2010

"It's Good to be Alive...Ode to Joy"

"Friends, Let us raise our voices in more pleasing & more Joyful sounds..." Beethoven's 9th...Makes me breathe deeply through the clouds and into the Brilliant Stars of my Spirits longing. Tears of Joy fill my eyes until I see everything bathed in the Masters perfectly painted Light. Poetry. Every Experience, Great & small has a mood, a story to tell.
When I was I child I sincerely sought out the finest most beautiful bathrooms as a means to my own peculiar end. It's True. I lived in simple surroundings and I wanted to elevate my imaginings to the Heavens. Why not. To see the possibilities unfold before me awakened a longing to create my own Sanctuary. Look, if a Woman's/Man's Home is his/her castle, then the most private of private places should reflect the best that the King/Queen have to offer. Why do you think we call it the Throne? It is the one seat in the house that allows us to be ourselves; equals, for better or for worse, Human. Yes, potty humour has it's place in the kingdom, but why not raise the bar a wee bit? We can trace our ancestors evolution from hand, rock, bark, bush, Sears & Roebuck, backwoods bidet, slop jar, corn husk, fur ball, snow ball, wonder wheel, etc. Let's get real, Charmin Good, Bacteria Bad.

Thanks for Your Time,
Gotta Go...


SER

No comments:

Post a Comment