Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Pennsylvania My Seat is Neat!







So I decided to use the Pennsylvania Turnpike, one of the first toll roads in the nation, as my theme for my designer seat. I have traveled the Turnpike many, MANY times in my 36 years and it has, get this, 17 rest areas where people can Enjoy The Go! The front of my neat seat is the Turnpike with pictures from across the state and the rest areas along the way. Starting with the Pittsburgh skyline, to Penn State, Gettysburg, Harrisburg, Hershey, Lancaster and then Philadelphia (my home town). Under the lid is our state flag and some more sparkles. The seat is a road complete with cars and a picture of the plaque about the first rest area on the Turnpike, again, one of the first in the nation! I am crafty and love a glue gun. Enjoy the Go Pennsylvania!






No comments:

Post a Comment