Monday, December 6, 2010

Strange Weather in Maine

So this area didn't get the "Nor'easter", have heard some parts higher up got some snow, but we got only a couple of inches. We missed it this time and thats ok with me. I wasn't quite ready to have to go out and shovel. I certainly would have had to pull out a new roll of Charmin though, cuz my little nose would have been cold and running away. Good thing we keep lots of it handy.
On my days off this week I have so much planned, bathrooms to visit, Charmin to stack and throw, not away, just practicing throwing it, in case I make it New York I want to be ready. Thank you so much fellow Mainiacs for all the help you've given me through this. Keep up the good work and maybe, just maybe we'll see you in New York. GO MAINE GO

No comments:

Post a Comment