Thursday, December 2, 2010

Pennsylvania is finishing up the seat

The deadline for our fancy seats is approaching. Yikes! I like sequins to much, this is the trouble. I want Pennsylvania to sparkle in toilet seat form. Does it make me a little overly excited? Perhaps... Will my seat be a treat and neat? Most definitely. Did I really NEED to rhyme to get my point across about the sparkle? Nope, not at all. So what IS the point? The point is, my seat, is gonna shine while it Enjoys the Go!

Did you find any nifty pictures yet? Have you submitted your fancy bathroom for Pennsylvania? I found an amazing feat in bathroom awesomeness that I have sent over to the Charmin Judges. Fingers crossed. Keep those pics coming P.A.! We are the Keystone State after all, we hold the key to America's Best Bathroom! Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment