Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Drum Roll Please ARIZONA...

SO, after many hours of hard work, sweat, laughter...and glue gun burns...here is a sneak peek at my toilet seat 'a la Arizona!!!


This thing is fully loaded. Lasso, check. Saddlebag, check. Horseshoe, check. Coyote, check. One of the 7 Wonders of the World, double check!

I had so much fun putting this together!! And the rest of the seat screams Arizona as well!!

Lets get this done AZ!! NYC here we come!!

All the BEST!

Erica

**Update 12/9/10**

This morning I got the phone call that my toilet seat had won!! I am so excited and appreciate it so much!! Thank you Charmin for choosing the AZ toilet seat!! This means so much to me, and I cannot wait to see everyone else's toilet seats as well :)

2 comments:

  1. Maine says Congrats Arizona... way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Maine!! I wish they would post everybody's so I could see yours as well!!

    ReplyDelete