Monday, December 6, 2010

Charmin Oregon Wants Oregonians to Really Enjoy the Go!

My fellow Oregonians,

I'm sorry it's been a week since my last post. Did you miss me? I missed each and every one of you. All 3,825,657 of you.

Where have I been? Well, I was in rehearsals all last week for a production of "A Christmas Carol" and didn't have any time to do anything except go to work during the day and go to rehearsals at night to be ready for our opening last Saturday. And what it really reminded me of was how important it is to "Enjoy the Go!" No, really! You see, the only time I had to myself was in the bathroom. There, I could take a deep breath, gather my thoughts and take a load off...literally. Seriously though, I know I take for granted the time I have in the bathroom to do all of those things. And who knows, perhaps that's why all living creatures have to relieve themselves - not only to do their business but also to take a breath before heading back into the thick of things. So, the next time you're in the bathroom, really take the time to "Enjoy the Go." You not only will clear your bladder and bowels but maybe, you'll clear your head too.

PS - Don't forget to send in those bathroom photos and hit that like button on Facebook! :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow. And I thought the toilet was for ............... reading.

    ReplyDelete