Thursday, December 30, 2010

THANK YOU FROM ALABAMA!!

WOW! It has been a wild and crazy ride! Yesterday, I was unable to truly answer how I felt about winning. Everyone was asking, “ How does it feel to be the Queen?”. Finally a day later I have an answer. I am proud of myself and what has been accomplished, but I would be nothing without everyone who came out and supported me and the Charmin, “Enjoy the Go” Toiletry Drive. I am Blessed! I am blessed to have so many people who believe in me. My Mom and Dad, Tiffany, BJ, Amber, JaHana, and Kevin! You all were with me from the beginning. Whenever I needed an extra boost or a helping hand you were willing. I love you all and thank you. Thank you Charmin, DJA, and MSL Group for all of your guidance and patience! This has truly been an amazing experience which I will remember for the rest of my life! Thank Charmin Go Nation!



Many Blessings!

Iris Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment