Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A Day Off in Maine

Yes folks, I had a day off. I woke up, same time as usual, early, wondering what today might bring. Beside the normal chaos of everyday life...in the back of my mind was "Toilet Seat". Now how many of you wake up with a toilet seat on your mind?? I imagine most of the Representatives did.. Now how would I do it, what would I use? I went for a ride around my town and the neighboring towns, looking, observing. Ta-Da, it came to me..oh so much fun was to be had. I am happy to say, it is done, ready to be dropped at the post office in the morning.
The only bad thing of this whole crazy day is the fact that I didn't get my "comfort" time. No time to stop when there are so many fun things to do on your day off. Get up, get started and tackle the day head on. So all my friends I wish you a great night and more relaxing day tomorrow. Remember Charmin in the bathroom is your slice of comfort, so enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jenny....Just thought of u as i was sitting on my own Maine toilet seat, with the Charmin in my hand... hoping you will win!!! Thank you Charmin for making the go in Maine sooo comfortable!

    ReplyDelete