Friday, December 3, 2010

33 hours & going strong!

Hello my beauties,

So I completed my toilet seat today after pulling an all-nighter. With the help of lots of coffee, I managed to complete it and get it sent off in time. I'm pretty sure it's the best thing anyone has ever seen, but you folks can be the judge of that. I can't wait to get to NYC and make some new mates. :D ... I cordially invite any of my competition to a rap battle, eating contest, truth or dare, and things of that nature. If we could use charmin as the theme, that'd be even better! So... who's got tha gonads huh?

Love,

Ste

2 comments:

  1. Hey Charmin Illinois!!! I wish, I could have seen this post sooner lol.....I will accept your charmin themed challenge, just let me know what,when, where, and how....Oh yeah this is Charmin Missouri by the way!!!

    enjoy the go!!

    TJ


    P.S. Whats gonads???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wait...never mind, I just googled it....lol

    ReplyDelete