Monday, December 27, 2010

ARIZONA on Her Way to Snowy NYC!!

So there has been some **winter** weather going on in NYC! But nothing can stop me from making my way to the big apple to represent Arizona and Charmin!!
Thats right, not even Mother Nature will stop us :)

We are hangin' out here at LAX and have already ran into some celebritites! Jane Lynch from Glee (Sue Sylvester), and some of my favorite movies "A Mighty Wind" and "Best in Show."
So awesome!!

The TP here is not so good though. I suggest they fill all bathrooms with Charmin :)
The only bathroom tissue that can help you Enjoy the Go!

This is such an exciting time, and I cannot wait to get to NYC! Delays and all, I am having such a great time :)

*****See you soon SNOWY NYC!!*****

All the BEST!

Erica
Arizona

No comments:

Post a Comment