Thursday, December 2, 2010

Bottom Line, Gettin Cheeky with it...

Def con II, Action; prepare to Launch...Royalty comes with responsibility. If you have been called upon, to discharge, with extreme prejudice, a natural order...You must have prior training to allow you to execute said orders without hesitation. In short, the Left hand must know what the right hand is doing & vice a versa. A simple checklist, created with quality in mind, must always be adhered to. 1) Be Aware of your surroundings & Secure, a Safe, Clean, & Reliable Throne of Transport. 2) Remember your Mission: "King/Queen that I am, I now proclaim this seat of my convenience, My Throne; to have, hold, & weigh my contribution." 3) Without compromise, I will engage the bold frontier, to rear, with Charmin's finest, ensuring a clean slate, and a most enjoyable go.


Thanks for your Time, Gotta Go...


SER

No comments:

Post a Comment